If you have not signed up for an account already, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the system – Foireann.ieand click on the register link.
2. Enter the relevant information into the required fields.
Usernames must be unique, therefore please choose another username to create your account if you receive an ‘Invalid Username’ error message.
Verify your email address
3. Check your inbox and click on the link within the email.
Please check spam or junk mail folders if the email does not appear within your inbox.
We would recommend that you use an email address that is personal to you and not one associated with, for example, a job, a voluntary role or a school or college position.
Complete your profile
4. Enter the additional information into the mandatory fields.
5. To add your unit, i.e. your Club, School or College, you will need to select your Association (which is where you would select school or college etc. if required), County and Club from the dropdown options.
You can have multiple units listed in your profile (GAA, LGFA or Camogie; Home Club and School / College Club; Parent Club or Independent Team)